Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Finds!

Okay here are my finds for the weekend. First a couple of pieces of milk glass and some frames. The frames from an estate sale and the glass from a fleamarket. All $1 each.


I just started collecting milk glass and creaming white containers which I fill with stuff that I have been saving for years but didn't know what to do with old hardware, silverware, tin children's dishes and other items. What do you think?


My other finds....a half a dining room table and a chair. Yes that's what I said a half dining room table. Here it is! I have an idea....stay tuned to see what I do. All this for $14.50.



Next is my 1940s screen door which I intend to convert to a bulletin board or inspiration board ....organizer. I don't know....I am inspired after watching Donna over at Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special where the topic was bulletin boards. Do you have any suggestions?

$10 well spent! I welcome your suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. great items, have fun playing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide which goodie I loved the most; but, that French chair with cane insert is awesome--I love the table too! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete