Saturday, March 12, 2011

Places that inspire!

I found this great new linky party at Modern Country Style.  It is about places that inspire you.  I must write a blog about the most inspiring place I have ever been Rome.  You will see this angel when you visit my blog.  I love his patina. 

You can't get any more vintage than this can you?

What about this?


If you have visited my blog showing my house you know I love angels.

How about this view?

How's this for inspiration?
Oops how did that get in there?  I love the flowers in the windows ....you see this everywhere.

I saw a few arches too!




Let's go to Rome!

Benita

4 comments:

  1. I am so in love with Rome. I visited in 1995 and have been dying to go back ever since! I love the piazzas - and you're right...the flowers in the windows that seem to be everywhere! Recently I started scanning in pictures from my trip to Rome so hopefully I will get my post together at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog. Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right. You can't get any more vintage than that!!! I love that! It made me smile. Your shots are so beazutiful and I feel thoroughly inspired. Thank you!

    I'm your new follower.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete