Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekend finds!

Here are a few things I bought over the weekend.  First a milk glass pitcher, a frog (I think this is what they call these.), seashells,  and some tiny terra cotta pots. 


I hope to make a garland with the tiny pots.
Every since I saw Martha Stewart discuss her collection of frogs I have been intrigued.  These come in so many different shapes and sizes.  They make a great collection.  I also picked up a smaller frog that I forgot to take a picture of.

Here are some other examples. 


How to Use Flower Frogs
Martha Stewart
Check out these items which I am trying to sell via Craiglist. If you are local email me....these items are too big to ship.


I am sharing over at

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you through the Tatertots and Jello Weekend Wrap-Up Party! I love your weekend finds, especially that pitcher. :)

    Gabby
    http://www.lateyoungfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hobnail pitcher.Flower frogs are such fun and have so many uses.Your wreath idea sounds very intriguing.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you do have such a wonderful collections of flower frogs. Beautiful finds. I think you hit the jackpot. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am also trying to find some frogs. I find they are generally priced very high. I'm visting from House of Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martha has a way of influencing us doesn't she? Nice finds.

    ReplyDelete