Saturday, April 2, 2011

Best of.....

This is some of the best things I have seen while blogging which as you know has not been long.

I adore this which I found at Funky Junk Interiors last week for her linky party...




And this vintage chippy white architectural look....



I love this from over at Flea Market Trixie.....she has the most beautiful shades of robins egg blue in most of her pictures.  The chippy white with touches of this blue and this wall color if fabulous.

FleaMarketTrixie
Fleamarket Trixie also has a great kitchen!

I also love the chippy white, architectural, glass, vintage patina of Faded Charm's blog. 



And how about this beautiful blue peice of furniture at Coastal Charm.  I love the architectural peice on it and how it fits perfectly into the corner against the white beadboard.



Spring and summer are my favorite times of the year because I love to garden.  I love Garden Antiques because she has great displays and arrangements for in and outdoor with vintage white and architectural elements. 

Warrenton 2010 021

White Flower Farmhouse is a great place to see vintage whites but I also love this little craft idea for driftwood.  These are darling.


I love the mix of graphic, glass, vintage and coastal elements over at 52 Flea
52 FLEA
I am in love with this clock display over at Bella!  The black clock in the front my mom used to own a clock like this....she probably still has it.

bella
Seaside Style  has a great blog on wood clad walls.  I love this picture.



Love this mantle over at Going A Little Coastal.



Love the trophy project over at No Minimalist Here.



And Antique Chase always has great chippy white stuff but there is a great blog on patina versus imperfections.  Look at this birdcage!  She has a great collection of vintage chippy white and architecture. 


Gracie's Cottage has great images and shopping trips.  Look at these lights.




Look at this great rusty decor and arrangements. I love them.



Cottage elements has lots of neat things.  How about this?



I love these frames I saw over at Tatertos and Jello



Or how about this from Uncommon Ground



Wow what inspiration!  Thanks to all of you who encouraged me regarding the dressing I have been working on.  I also appreciate you incites and advise.  You guys are AWESOME!

Benita

No comments:

Post a Comment