Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Corner Shelf!

Okay here it is.  I showed you this shelf the other day and this small table.  I used the same technique as the dresser I painted recently.  I wasn't sure if this would really show off the lines of the corner shelf or not.

Here is the before:




And the after!








Here is the table before!



And after....


I left the inside just white.

You can see from this angle the odd top which is a bit large but I think it makes it unique.  I still need to wax and buff this one.


What do you think?

Next post will be the metal typing table that I bought brown....well. I painted it robin's egg blue. Stay tuned.

Benita

I will be sharing this at:

Saturday Night Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Furniture Feature Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Weekend Wrap Up Party
Feathered Nest Friday
Inspiration Friday at the Picket Fence
Transformation Thursday
Anything Goes Party
Piece of Work Wednesday
Treasure Hunt Thursday at Blue Creek Home
White Wednesday at Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Swing into Spring at DIY by Design

15 comments:

  1. great job, i love the corner piece. thanks for sharing this at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that corner piece is so unique! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Doll! You have been FEATURED at my blog Elements Interiors! I have a "SaaWeet" Ive been Featured Button for you to Grab :) Come check out your Feature!

    xoxokara

    My Whassup Linky party is still goin on, would love for you to link this up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a what-not shelf similar (much smaller) than your shelf. A few differences - but it reminds me of it. One my grandfather made me. It's long gone. I can see seashells on the shelves. (Imagining). Came here by way of Brambleberry's Time Travel Thursday. Thanks, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for bringing your fun makeovers to Treasure Hunt Thursday.
    The corner shelf is bringing back some old memories!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great revamps, love the side table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They turned out great~ love the new finishes! Thanks for sharing this at FNF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are looking fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Inspiration Friday this week!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Benita,
    What great projects...you are so ambitious and so creative. Glad I found your blog from SNS...can't wait to see more.
    Happy Easter,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Benita, Both pieces look wonderful. Thanks for linking to my Open House party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Benita! I'm admiring all your creative posts here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? The link is at http://www.homemakeronadime.com/2011/04/creative-bloggers-party-hop-042411.html.
    Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! You came! Thank you for linking up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. Both the table and corner shelf are looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the result of the table and corner shelf you makeover! well done!

    Im following you from the homemakeronadime creative bloggers' party and Hop!

    Susan @ http://tea-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that corner shelf. You did a fabulous job on both pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They turned out really nice. That corner shelf has so many possibilities--great find! Thanks so much for linking to STL Wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete