Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Metal Typing Table Makeover!

Hi everyone!  Remember the metal typing table I purchased a few weeks back?  Well I finally painted it.  I decided to go with a robin's egg blue color.  It was in perfect condition.  No scratches or rust. 



I can see it being used for a plant stand.  I little desk you can pull out when you need it.  It can just add a pop of color to a room.  I think the possibilities are endless!  It could be used inside or out.

What do you think?

Benita

I will be sharing this at:

Time Travel Thursday at Brambleberry Cottage
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Chic Cottage
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday at Blue Creek

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty color! You are right, so many possibilities :)

    Jen
    www.dishesandsocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benita~

    Your table turned out so beautiful!! The color is great. :)

    Drop By The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color. I did one in white once and sit a live fern on it. It looked great. Sold it and now...I want another. :))
    I am linking up to follow. Come by to see me when you can. :)
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is that! I could kick myself for not buying one for $3.00 at C.C. a few months back. I didn't see the potential (until now on your posting!) Great job. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! It would be a great addition to a patio (depending on how sturdy the finish is...) Would love it overflowing with plants!

    Jill @ JunkyVagabond

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Benita, This is a wonderful piece and I love the paint color. Thank you for linking to my Open House party.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty! I love the color you chose! I have an ugly avocado green table JUST like this just waiting for spring to arrive to be spray painted...mmmm ideas, ideas!

    swing on by for a visit sometime - www.northerncottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice side table. Love the color you used on it! Thanks for linking it up!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, now I know what the little black table I picked up last year was originally used for! It is almost identical to this one and I never really knew what it was in it's previous life.:-)
    You did such a great job transforming this one and I love the color choice. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Inspiration Friday!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, thanks for linking up to THT.
    I have the same typing table. I just cleaned it up, but your pretty blue one is making me rethink the little typing table. Love it!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  11. You used one of my favorite colors! Thanks so much for sharing - I have an old gray typing table and this inspires my to pull it out of the attic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That turned out great! Love the transformation

    ReplyDelete