Thursday, April 28, 2011

Table Makeover!

Here is my latest furniture makeover.  These tables I have had for several years.  They are solid wood and I had painted them black.  One a friend gave me and another I found on the curb after Hurricane Ivan. 

Here is the table!  I used them as bedside tables. 



Here it is in white!
A little sanding to give it the aged look...


Isn't she pretty?


I think the shape of the table shows up much better in white.



Benita

I am sharing this at:
Featured Nest Friday at French Country
Frugal Friday at the Shabby Nest
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Furniture Feature Friday at Miss Mustard Seed
Saturday Night Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Frugalicious Friday at Finding Fabulous
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had many of these cycle through my home. I think yours is pretty and aren't they so useful just about anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of this table and think it would look great in any color. I sure do like the white because it shows off all the detail. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty in black, but positively GORGEOUS in white!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table looks beautiful - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table turned out great. Very pretty! Thanks for joining TTF. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty little table I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi lovely lady. You did a Beautiful job on your table !!! White is a Great color for this ~~ Im following your Blog now. I will put you on my sidebar so others can see you ! I hope you come join my Tablescapes. Have a Great Weekend with your lovely family.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how your Table turned out ~ Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the sanding...it brings out all the details...nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Such an unusual shape. Love that you distressed it.
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Benita! So pretty, I just painted one like this today. It was plain wood, but had no personality, Thanks for sharing your great work!! xo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Benita! Can you please join us again at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete