Friday, May 6, 2011

Dresser Reveal!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for those of you who have recently started following me!  I am feeling the love!  :)  Please feel free to make suggestions about my blog.  I am new so I am sure I am making mistakes and appreciate all of your input! I also want to thank everyone who sent me suggestions!  They were all appreciated.  I ended up going with baskets.  Thanks goodness Michael's had the right size and 40% off. 

I also want to invite my followers  to be sure and tell your friends about my site and come on over and visit.  Thanks also to all of you who host linky parties!  I get so many great ideas from all of you.

Okay....drum roll please.


What do you think?  For those who have not read my previous post the drawer fronts had veneer that was chipped and bubbled up so it had to come off.  One drawer I could not get the veneer off so I had to find an alternative. 


Look at all the detail and original hardware.

I love it....I am so tempted to keep it but I don't have a single spot to put it and I still have a huge wardrobe to pickup from my mom so pray the sale goes well tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

Benita

I will be sharing this at:

Furniture Friday Linky at  Miss. Mustard Seed
Saturday Night Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Frugal Friday at the Shabby Nest
Stuff and Nonsense at Friday Unfolds
Creative Bloggeres Party at Homemaker on A Dime

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresser! Stripping veneer is so much work, but it certainly paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benita, this dresser is just wonderful! I love the baskets in place of the drawer, great job!! Thanks for linking up with VIF!
    xo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondeful makeover! The baskets make it extra special and different. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Thanks for linking this awesome post at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dresser, great makeover.

    I finally found a quiet morning to visit everybody again and actually leave a comment this time.
    Thank you again for playing in my We Love White linky party!

    ReplyDelete