Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fort Pickens

Hi followers!  We were out at Ft. Pickens the other day and look at the little bird tracks in the sand.

I picked up some driftwood while we were there.



Look at the beautiful dunes and sea oats.

This is inside the fort.  If you see the new movie The Conspirator the fort looks very similar. 
Can you see the salt deposits on the walls?



I am really blessed to live in such a beautiful area.  Too bad BP has more than likely done irrepairable damage.

Benita

I am sharing this at:

White Wednesday at Faded Charm
Share the Love Wednesday at Very Merry Vintage
Swing into Spring at DIY By Design
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like a lovely area. Thanks for linking up to my Share the Love Wednesday party!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos! Love to visit places on blogger sites I know I won't get to see (well--who knows--maybe). Thanks for sharing--have a great week. Patty

    ReplyDelete