Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Finds and Wreath Update

I was so excited this week when I found this little unexpected treasure.  A trophy.  It is smal but look at the detail on the handles.  I think it is sweet.  What do you think?




Here it is in its new home.




It has really nice details....I cannot get a better photo though unfortunately.


I also found this old bottle.  It has nice detail. 
I don't know if you can read the name on the bottom in the picture.

Heinz....I think it is an old ketchup bottle.  The shape on it is like the design I remember from a number of years ago. 

I visited my mom last week and I had given her a silver tea set a couple years ago before I started collecting it.  She reminded me a while back when I mentioned I was collecting silver that she had that set and since she was not using it.  I could have it back.  My favorite piece is the tray.



It has lots of detail.  The handles are beautiful.



I may have shown you the makings of this wreath a few months back but I decided to hang it on top of an old window I have....it does not have glass in the window.  I think it gives it an interesting look.

I don't think you can tell from the picture but at the bottom of the wreath I have old chandalier crystals hanging down. 

I look forward to hearing from everyone.  Thanks so those who have recently started following! 

Benita

I will be sharing this at:

Newbie Party @ Debbiedoo's Blogging and Blabbing
Masterpiece Monday@ Boogie Board Cottage
Creative Bloggers Party @ Homemaker on a Dime
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping it Simple
Metamorphasis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Marvelous Mess @ Marvelously Messy
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative

2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for a loving cup. Thanks! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the trophy. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete