Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Goodies!

Have you seen the Pier One commercial?  I has the big tree outside with all the lanterns with candles burning in them.  Well this is my interpretation of that....I had a gift certificate from Pier One that I have had for 6 months and I finally spent it on these lanterns, candles, and yard decor. 

This tree is right off my front porch.  I plan on enjoying the candlelight!

Remember the column I brought home from Mississippi?  Well it was taller than my ceiling so I had to take the caps off both ends and a 2 ft section which happened to be coming loose so I was able to get it apart pretty easiliy.  I may piece the cap back together and put it on since now there is room.  Here it is....


You can also see one of the two black and white photos I picked up at a yard sale a few weeks ago. I purchased this frame at World Market today and it fit perfect.  I haven't found a home for the brackets yet.....I will keep you posted. 

Benita

I am sharing this at:
Under $100 Linky Party @ Beyond the Picket Fence
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Share the Love Wednesday @Very Merry Vintage
Transformation Wednesday @ Pink Postcard
Piece of Work Wednesday @ Primitive & Proper
Swing into Spring @ DIY Design
Wow us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Inspiration Friday @ the Picket Fence
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
Saturday Night Special@ Funky Junk Interiors

4 comments:

  1. oh, i wish i had a tree large enough to hang lanterns from - lucky you to light your way! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful. Nothing better than candlelight on a porch :) LOVE your column. I'd love one of those. Thanks for sharing at Transformations and Treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty candlelights in your tree- such a charming idea! Thank you for sharing at FNF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your interpretation is just gorgeous! And that vignette you have created with the column is absolutely lovely. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Inspiration Friday this week! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete