Friday, May 13, 2011

Taking a Break!

I am taking a little time to rest.  I miss you all but work is crazy.  My oldest son just moved back home temporarily and it is a harder adjustment than I expected.  I haven't been home to visit my mom in over 7 months...usually I go every few months.  I would appreciate your prayers.  With the recent disappointing sale and so far no sales in my booth this month I am going to stop that venture.  It is a ton of work. Lifting and loading and the makeovers and I have no garage or extra space especially with my other son here.  Don't get me wrong I love him but I am sure many of you know how it is and we are in a small space....and he works lots of nights.  Hopefully I will be back around next week sometime!

To my followers please hang with me.

Benita

No comments:

Post a Comment