Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm back....

Hi everyone!  Thanks for continueing to visit even while I have been so busy and haven't been able to post to my blog.

Here are a few of the recents finds.  I haven't been doing much thrifting.  As you know my oldest son moved home and we are a little cramped. 

I found this recently.  It was not a thrift find but I thought it was really unique.

I filled the jar with christmas balls with a mercury finish to them.


Look at this sweet little milk glass sugar bowl.  I have never seen one like this. 

Another little project I have had.  We have a couple of cats who hang around the neighborhood.  We knew they had kittens but never saw them until 2 weeks ago suddenly there are 4 kittens outside my door.  I could n't support them all.  We took 3 of the kittens and the mom to humane society and we kept one.  We are having to bottle feed him but he is sweet and the other cat apparently lost her kittens so she has kind of adoped this one and they keep each other company.

Benita

I am sharing this at:

Newbie Party @ Debbie Do's Blogging and Blabbing
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday@ Coastal Charm
MasterpieceCottage @ Boogie Board Cottage
Creative Blogger Party@ Homemaker on A Dime
Motivate Me Monday @ Keeping it Simple
Metamorphasis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Marvelously Messy @ Marvelously Messy

3 comments:

  1. Great finds! Love the milk glass! Coming over from Coastal Charm and your newest follower!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I love your finds the kitty is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete