Friday, June 17, 2011

New Light Fixture!

I have been looking at these for 2 weeks and I finally broke down and bought them.    Now I am crazy about these light fixtures.  I can't wait to hear what you say.  We have seen different versions of these at Pottery Barn
Spencer Lantern, 3-Arm, Iron finish
 
Or how about this....
Hundi Lantern
 
Or this from Restoration Hardware.....
 
Weston Round Pendant
 
 
Well here are mine!
 
They were originally brass and I spray painted them black and replaced the candle stick covers.  My electrician I hope will come and hang them tomorrow.  I will post photos when they get hung. 
 
I forgot to take before pictures but here are some while I had them apart and was painting them. 
 
You can see a little bit of the brass here. 
 
These were originally $25.00 each at a local thrift store but were on sale at 25% off.  I had the spray paint at home so the only other investment is the candle stick covers....I don't know what they are called which were $15.00.
 
I think the price for Pottery Barn's are around $225 each!
 
Benita
 
I am sharing at:
 
Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy
Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Friday Unfolds @ Stuff and Nonsense
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I think these are great too. And you got such a steal on them. Can't wait to see them up and in place. If I was near you, I would put them up for you...it's easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these will look great! And you got such a good deal on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a clever find...can't wait to see what they look like installed...thanks for sharing at fridays unfolded and i hope you'll be back next week for the summer block party!

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't believe how fantastic they look and totally like PB! You did a great job making them over and we are so glad you shared them with us at Inspiration Friday this past weekend. :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. These will look just wonderful and you will have a double enjoyment of knowing what you saved!

    ReplyDelete