Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My latest wreath!

In making room for my new Hoosier cabinet I moved my white cabinet and have the two back to back creating a wall of sorts going into my open kitchen.  I neeed something for the side of the cabinet and I have 3 empty wreaths laying around so this is what my latest wreath creation is. 


 A bit of architectural salvage.  All I did was use some hemp twine and tie it to the wreath.  I think it is a great touch to the cabinet.

What do you think?

Benita

I am sharing this at:

Time Travel Thursday @ Brambleberry Cottage
Open House Party @ No Minimalist Here
Hooking Up with HOH @ House of Hepworth
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Thrifty Thursday @ Tales from Bloggeritaville
Strut Your stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple
Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

5 comments:

  1. Very original! I love old architectural pieces. This is a great way to show it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative. I love architectural elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love architectural salvage, and I really like wreaths. So it's a good combo. ;)

    Thanks for joining the party. I hope to see you each week.

    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So unique and original pairing the two together!

    Hope you will please drop by and enter my $50 Overstock.com Gift Card Giveaway!! If there are 500 entries, the amount will increase the Gift Card to $100.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Benita! Show you are truely creative. Following your blog now. I would love for you to show this off at my Wickedly Crafty Saturdays! http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/2011/07/wickedly-crafty-saturdays.html

    ReplyDelete