Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sconce makeover.

You may remember this sconce previously but I have dressed it up.  I added the crystal chandalier piece and added a mercury glass candle holder.
Here it is next to my blue dresser. 

I simply used fishing line to attach the pieces of crystal.  I am wondering though should I paint them white.  I want a more shabby chic look but I also like black.  My bed is black and I use black frames for family photos.   What do you think white or black?  I am thinking of adding these small bird pictures above. 

What do you think?

Benita

I am sharing this at:
Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming
Sundae Scoop Link Party @ I heart Naptime
Newbie Party @ Debbiedoo's Blogging and Blabbing
Masterpiece Monday @ Boogie Board Cottage
Creative Blogger Party @ Homemaker on A Dime
Montivate Me Monday @ Keeping It Simple
Metamorphasis Monday @  Between Naps on the Porch
Marvelous Mess @ Marvelously Messy
Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
Masterpiece Monday @ Boogieboard Cottage

4 comments:

  1. This is a cute idea. I think I might like it lighter, to add some brightness to the bling you've already added. I'm your newest follower (#77).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy touch! Love it!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Metal and mercury glass is a nice combo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so grateful that you linked up in this week's Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :) This awesome post totally rocked the party!

    ReplyDelete