Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thrifty Finds!

Here are a few of my thrifty finds the last 2 weeks.

First an old sewing machine drawer.  It is so art deco looking. I just love it and I am storing my tin cookie cutters in it.




Next is an old globe.


A piece of ironstone to match the dishes I have.  Only $1.00



Last week I picked up these Pfalzgraff dishes for $5.00


This white crackley (and yes that is a word because I just made it up) saucers for $4.00.

These three blue souvier plates/butter pats for $2.00 each.

Sorry those are turned the wrong way.  I cannot figure out how to rotate them.

Next a maple plate rack that will be painted white.


A soup tureen with beautiful detail but no lid but for $3 I could not refuse.


An old 5 panel door for $20.


And this adorable basket from World Market for $5.99.  It is perfect for remotes and cell phone. 

I hope you all had happy hunting this past week also!

Benita

I will be sharing at:
Under $100.00 Linky party @ Beyond the Picket Fence
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
Share the Love Wednesday @ Very Merry Vintage
Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts
Show and Share Day @ Just A Girl
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style


3 comments:

  1. Wow! You hit the jack pot! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your goodies; but, ironstone steals my heart everytime! I love that plate rack too. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scored, especially like the rack.

    ReplyDelete