Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekend Finds

I picked up a couple of goods from a local thrift store. First a picnic basket. It is brown and white wicker look but it is plastic coated so more durable.. It just needs a good cleaning.

I also found this fabulous poppy print! 

Look at the detail on the frame.



Not sure but I might paint the frame white.  What do you think?


Finally I found this sweet little tray that I have been looking at all summer at TJ Maxx. 



They had them early on and then marked them down and sold them out.  But they got more and this one was marked down to $5.00!  Goes with all my nature and beach decor in my bedroom!

I hope you all found lots of sweet goodies this weekend!

Benita

I am sharing this at:

Piece of Work Wednesday @ Primitive & Proper
Share the Love Wednesday @ Very Merry Vintage
Sizzle into Summer @ DIY by Design
WOW Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love it. Thanks for sharing:)
    You got a creative space here. Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful finds, but the poppy print is my favorite. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete