Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Did you miss me?

For some crazy reason my blog disappeared for a few days but it also suddenly re-appeared!  My son had outpatient surgery today.  He has no insurance so we have been under economic stress plus worrinying about the procedure and his health.  He had an abscess in his behind that was internal rather than coming out and was nearly the size of my palm.  Everything went well so hopefully all will heal up and we won't have any complications.

I pickedup more goodies the end of last week which I will try to post in the next couple of days.  Thanks for visiting my blog!

Benita

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that sounds so painful. I hope your son has a speedy recovery. Is your son under 26? because of the recent changes in the health care laws I was able too add my 24 year old daughter back to my plan after her employer stopped carrying insurance. If you have insuance you should be able to add him on if he is under 26.

    ReplyDelete