Friday, September 9, 2011

Chair Slipcover

Quite a while ago I showed you my slipcover that I had put together.  I had to wait for my friend to sew it up and we finished it last night.  So here it is....remember I don't sew. It is not perfect.  Martha Stewart would definitely crucify me!  I think it looks great though.




What do you think?

Here is my sofa .....Oh well I don't think I told you but one of the cats.  Not sure which one decided to pee on the sofa!  I tried everything and nothing touched the smell so now I have to have new foam cut, cover it and the slipcover the sofa.  Next project!



 This is the grocery cart I found the other day for $7.00.  It is so sweet because the owner had a little mailing address sticker  on the handle with their name and address.  It is holding some pillows right now. 

I hope you stop by again soon!

Benita

I will be sharing this at:

Time Travel Thursday @ Brambleberry Cottage
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed
Inspiration Friday @ At the Picket Fence
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest

3 comments:

  1. Great job!! I've got some to do as well but keep putting it off. Still making friends with my sewing machine! Good for you, yours look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great. Also love the cart. What a great price:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks just like a shabby chic sofa, Perfect! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete