Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wonderful White Finds!


Remember the white lamp I purchased a couple weeks ago a a yard sale? 

Well I found a sweet little tiny white lamp with almost the same shape and on the bottom it is metal.



I need to find a little shade for it.  I also found this little lamb.  The concrete one I bought a few years back but now she has a friend.

I am helping a friend with a garage sale.  She has an antique booth and is trying to clear some of her inventory out.  She is letting me put some of my stuff I am tying to clear out.  Hopefully I will make some extra money.  It is tight around my house right now.  So I picked up some items from her.  She is pricin tons of her smalls for $1 and then she has a few items for $3, 5, 10 and some antique boxes and other items that are a bit more. 

I paid $10 for the box and $1.00 for the other items below.
Tiny little white vase.  The size is right for toothpicks to give you an idea.

The antique box is like a shadow box almost..

Who doesn't love blue and white.




 A galvanized bucket.

This small soup tureen was only $4.00.  Can you see the crackling?  I love it.

I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Thanks for all my followers.  I am up to 90 now!  Yeah!

Benita

I am sharing this at:
Under $100 Linky Party @ Beyond the Picket Fence
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Share the Love Wednesday @ Very Merry Vintage
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Time Travel Thursday @ Brambleberry Cottage
Open House Party @ No Minimalist Here
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Hooking Up wth HOH @ House of Hepworths
Thrifty Thursday @ Bloggeritaville
Strut You Stuff Thursday @ Somewhat Simple

4 comments:

  1. you got some pretty treasure finds. i have similar galvanized bucket into into a flower holder :)

    http://www.diyandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome finds.... I just love the bottom of that lamp. Enjoy your finds.
    Hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--great finds! thanks for linking up to share the love wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benita, Thanks for sharing your new finds at the Open House Party. I love everything and especially your little lamb.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete