Monday, October 17, 2011

Newest Thrifty Finds

Hi!

Here are my latest finds.

I went to a  bunch of sales this weekend but it only takes one good one to really get me excited. 

This one was an estate sale done by the family so most small items were very cheap $1 or $2.  I only found one little peice of milk glass in the house but in the back yard was a garage and the man was a woodworker and welder and worked on the gauges on equipment for that type work.  There were boxes of wood and gauges and tools.  I found this old art deco looking desk lamp.



I also found this old wooden ruler.  A piece of marble.  An old Christmas tree stand painted silver.  A bag full of old colored Christmas tree light bulbs. 


The old mason jar is filled with old Christmas tree  light bulbs.
Sorry this is a little blurry.  This is an old Tom's jar with vintage glass Christmas balls. 
There was also this old oil can.
Finally the creme de la creme....this WWII First Aid kit.  It is only the box but I think it is so interesting.
This is on the inside of the lid. 


Thanks for stopping by!


Benita

I am sharing this at:

Thrifty Nifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Under $100 Linky Party @ Beyond the Picket Fence
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Share the Love Wednesday @ Very Merry Vintge
Show and Share @ Just a Girl
Open House Party @ No Minimalist Here
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

No comments:

Post a Comment