Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yard sale goodies!

Hi everyone here are my weekend finds!

I have been looking for a cheap buffet for months.  I finally found one at an estate sale Saturday.  $45.00!  It is a smaller one but my house is small so it works.




I started dressing it for Christmas!  It has great storage.

I also purchased two rusty cabinets. One is an old locker.  Look at the brass number on it.  It has lots of little shelves.  I have never seen one with shelves in it like this. It is a little rusty but I think I can sell it.





The other metal cabinet  has really light rust. I think it is cute and only $5.00 for each.





I also picked up this little rusty shelf for $.50.


Two rusty chicken wire baskes.


I also got an old picture frame.

A whole tray of silver plate silverware for $5.  

A little silverplate sugar bowl.

These are so cute.  They make me think of Cuba in the 1950s.  These are finger cymbals and are marked made in Cuba. 

A little flower frog.




Thanks for stopping by.


Benita

I am sharing this over at:

Under $100 Linky Party @ Beyond the Picket Fence
White Wednesday @ Faded Charm
Share the Love Wednesday @ Very Mery Vintage
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
Open House Party @ No Minimalist Here
Time Travel Thursday @ Brambleberry Cottage
Transformation Thursday @The Shabby Creek Cottage

9 comments:

  1. Great finds, and what a deal on that sideboard/hutch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys! Estate sales have forever ruined retail shopping for me. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the side board, it turned out great and so pretty with the Christmas vignette too. Happy Thanksgiving sweetie. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the buffet! Great finds! You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Great finds at great prices!!! Love the chix wire baskets and your buffet!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very excellent finds!!!!
    Shannon
    www.akadesign.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't yard sales the best? Love the buffet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had some great finds! I love the buffet! I can never find one that cheap. Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds--your buffet looks beautiful! Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday
    Mary

    ReplyDelete