Sunday, January 8, 2012

Industrial Table

Hi everyone!

I hinted about a project I was working on in my last post and here it is.  You have probably seen the steel and barnwood industrial tables on blog or perhps at World Market.  I first saw their version last year after Christmas in their new spring line. It was called Aiden.  I could not copy the picture from their web page.  hey have the Aiden Etagere online.  Restoration Hardware has this version called a Dutch Industrial console.



I love a console table because it can be used for so many different things.  It can be used in a foyer, behind a sofa,  or in a kitchen or dining room as a buffet or sorts.



I look forward to hearing what you think about this table.  I could add a piece of glass or wood at the bottom and I could fill it like the Potery Barn catalog.



Thanks for stopping by!

Benita

I am sharing this at:

Newbie Blogger Party @ Debbiedos Blogging and Blabbing
Masterpiece Monday @ Boogie Board Cottage
Metamorphasis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Sunday Showcase @ Under the table and Dreaming
Thrifty Nifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday's Treasure @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Piece of Work Wednesday @ Primitive and Proper
Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

17 comments:

  1. Awesome table. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party. Always a pleasure to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This table is awesome! Industrial is so popular today. Love the mix of textures. Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Debbie's Newbie Party. It will be interesting to see life in Florida. I love your table, I too am in love with industrial tables, but they are so expensive. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job on that DIY PB table!!! Wow! Love the aging technique you used, too! Perfect! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your industrial table! It turned out great! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest fan. Please stop by bellanest.blogspot.com if you get a chance! Blessing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great redo, good bones, nice additions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. forgot to say, I am also following your blog and will put a link back on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finish on the remade table, it is such a handy piece of furniture now. I am going to follow your blog and put a link back from my blog to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic project, I love the way it turned out! and thanks for the technique, I would love to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great! Another piece of wood on the bottom would really take it to the next level. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh.. Great job! Love that weathered look! I just got a new stain from Rustoluem that looks like driftwood.. Can't wait to try it out! Love this look! I have an old lab table from a local college.. Perfect! - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this table!! I've been looking for a metal base like that forever........

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice. It might actually be better that it's shorter, you'll be able to put it in a lot of different places. Maybe you could add caster too like in your inspiration pictures? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...an old fish tank stand. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! I am starting a project right now, repurposing an old rusty sewing machine stand into a table just like this and I wanted this aged wood look. Thanks for this post :)

    ReplyDelete