Saturday, February 11, 2012

Industrial Chic

Here is my latest industrial style table.  It can be used indoors as a console table, outdoors on a porch or patio, or as a potting table.  It all started with the legs.  I found these at one of my favorite little digs. I saw it had little holes in the metal so I could easily screw them to an old weathered board I had in my stash.



Remember the cute little French style twin bed? I sold it the first day it was in my booth!  I am very happy with my sales thus far. I just wish my blue cabinet would sale because it takes up a good bit of space.

What do you think about my table? I love hearing from you all.

Benita

I will be sharing this at:


Newbie Party @ Debbie Do's Blogging and Blabbing
Masterpiece Monday @ Boogieboard Cottage
Metamorphasis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Thrifty Nifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tuesdays Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

2 comments:

  1. Awesome looking table you have here...should sell fast.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I need one of these at my house! So chic!

    ReplyDelete