Saturday, April 7, 2012

Apologies

So sorry I haven't posted anything in a while.  I have been under the weather the first part of the week.  My full time job has been keeping me busy also and of course you all know how much work it is refinishing furniture, yard sale hunting, and all that involves.  I was going to try to up date you all on the vintage green primitive wood that I asked your opinion and advise about a while back but for some reason I have tried multiple times to import the last pictures I took.  It gets to 355 of the 729 pictures on the disk and Picassa just stops.  I hope my disk has not gone bad! Does anyone have any advise on this?

I finally purchased a $500 storage building to try and get all the excess furniture out of the house which is driving me nuts. Guess what I need a bigger shed!  No worry ...my friend Denise and I are going to have a yard sale this week.  I am going to get rid of some of my excess stock.  I also may be adding a small second booth.  I hear one may be coming open soon. 

The weather has been nice here. Not too hot yet.  Thank goodness because the whole AC system needs to be replaced.

Hopefully I will figure out if this memory card is bad or what and be able to post soon.

God Bless and may you all have a very blessed Easter.

Benita

No comments:

Post a Comment